Sunday, March 13, 2011

Acrostic Poem : Story type

Daffa and his family went on a vacation
Australia was the place that Daffa visited
Found a koala in the Australian safari
Food they eat a lot
And Daffa came back to Jakarta

Making good work progress in school
And i don't know that t will work
Rarely the students get high score
Could i get a high score?
Have to work hard on march

When i wish upon the shooting star
I wish of a Mercedes car
Shooting star is now gone
Hunting for another one

Sun, the closest star to the earth
Urgently the power of the sun will run out
Non of the living creatures will survive

House, when me and my family stay
Our dog lives in a cage outside my house
My mom always cook breakfast and dinner for us
Even though shes busy, she still love us

Shine in the darkness
Told my friends what a beautiful star
A little tiny light 
Resting in the sky all night long

Explanation: March
This theme is about how hard the subject of school is on march. How do i get a high score in march and about what should i do to get a high score on march.

No comments:

Post a Comment